Serato ITCH 2.0 introduces a whole new era of DJing for ITCH users….(continued) ~> a sleek and tidy new layout with added library & display modes including the new ‘Day’ and ‘Night’ views, addition of the highly anticipated SP-6 sample player, improved beatgrid and sync functionality, advanced library management options and much more.
ITCH 2.0 will be released in Quarter 3, 2011.
The forthcoming 2.0 release of Serato ITCH includes an array of exciting new software features, to give DJs everything they need to really rock a party and push their creative boundaries.
New in Serato ITCH 2.0
- SP-6 Sample Player to add drops and samples to your performance.
- Brand new Display Modes with a range of deck layouts.
- Night and Day color schemes for easy visibility under any conditions.
- Improved Sync Engine with new visual feedback.
- Enhanced Album Art browsing for quick identification of your music.
- “Smart Crates” which auto-fill using keywords from your music library.
- “Serato Playlists” enabling sharing of your sets online.
- New File Management options to allow you to easily copy crates and tracks to external drives for your gig.
Serato ITCH 2.0 will be released in Quarter 3 of 2011.
For more BREAKING SERATO GEAR NEWS and TIP / TRIX join my 80,000 followers on Twitter ➜ http://twitter.com/KarlDetkenProDJ
Or follow my daily Blog ➜ http://karldetken.com/
Or read my Audio eZine ➜ http://bit.ly/fuEZWk
Or subscribe here on YouTube